We have villas, apartments, bargains, beach front and sea view homes for sale. We cover most of Crete from the popular areas in the North such as Chania and Heraklion, to the lovely old fishing villages in the South of the Island..
Come back soon, as we are adding our properties for sale in Crete to this site.
Click here to view Elite properties for sale in Portugal, over €1 million
Whatever you’re looking for, please let us know and we will do our best to find you the very best properties for sale.
Crete villages and the larger towns of Crete provide a huge array of places to visit and to stay to suit all tastes. From quaint mountain villages, laid back coastal fishing resorts, seaside beach towns to vibrant, to bustling cities.
We love Crete and and want just a few more people to discover this wonderful island. Our properties are varied in price and size.
We’ve organised the properties in Crete into their regions or prefectures of Chania, Rethymnon, Heraklion and Lassithi.
Crete is the largest of the all Greek islands and has a personality all of its own.
Crete has over 300 days of sunshine a year, and our winters are mild compared with Northern Europe, with frequent warm spells of up to 22oC.
With the location exactly where the 3 continents of Europe, Asia and Africa meet, Crete is blessed with a perfect Mediterranean climate. It enjoys long, hot summers lasting around 6 months and short mild winters with an average of 325 days of sunshine each year.
- Beautiful climate with approximately 340 days of sunshine.
- Long, hot summers and short mild winters.
- Friendly people who are well known for their hospitality.
- Fantastic beaches awarded with the “Blue Flag”.
- Rich in culture.
- Low crime rate.
- Eating out is very cheaper than many other European Countries.
An Independent Lawyer is appointed by client. We can also supply our customers with a list of independent English speaking lawyers.
Reservation Fee is paid immediately to the client’s lawyer to enable the property or plot to be taken off the market & to secure the property or plot in the client’s name.
- Power of Attorney is made in the name of the client’s lawyer to enable him / her to work on the clients behalf.
- Bank account will be opened via the client’s lawyer.
- Tax Number will be made via the client’s lawyer.
- 10% Deposit (minus reservation fee) to be paid within 2 weeks of the reservation fee.
- Contract is signed through client’s lawyer & Notary of Public. (Timescale Approx 4 to 6 weeks)
- On the day of signing the contract, the remaining 90% payment to be made via clients lawyer.
- On the day of signing the contract, Transfer costs to be paid via client’s lawyer. Transfer costs are between 11% & 14% and will be determined by your lawyer through the notary of public.
Transfer Costs consist of the following:
- Property Tax
- Registration Fees
- Notary Fees
- Lawyers Fees
** NOTE: All information provided is for guidance only. The information MUST NOT be relied upon when making calculations. You are advised to seek out current information from suitably qualified advisors**