Gatehouse International are appointed worldwide sales agents for the forthcoming Park Hyatt in St Kitts.
What’s on offer?
- A right to apply for second passports for you and your family
- Economic Citizenship in St Kitts & Nevis, with tax benefits
- A Loyalty offer in all of the worldwide Park Hyatt hotels.
- Dividends, depending on profit performance.
- Right to sell your shares after 5 years, yet still keep your second passports and Economic Citizenship rights.
A Limited Partnership Share in the Park Hyatt St Kitts is just over the threshold required to qualify for Citizenship by Investment, priced at $430,000. In addition, there are Government application costs.